LONDON: Next Tuesday, Sept. 29, welcomes the third Waters CSK Market Data Forum. The focus of the breakfast event will be the impact of the Internet and how it can reduce market data costs. As usual, Waters staff will update the audience on the latest findings of and plans for the MDI: The Market Data Industry market research service.
The four-man panel will this time comprise Richard McGrath, managing director of Standard & Poor's MMS in Europe; Mark Profitt, managing director of MoneyLine N
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act