New York--Despite all the attention paid to the buy side market recently by market data vendors, their bread and butter clients are still the sell side. With over 80 per cent of the overall position count, the US sell side user group leads the market in terms of the number of positions of information services according to the just released The Waters Survey, published by Waters Information Services, publisher of this newsletter.
Meanwhile, data services delivered primarily over the Internet g
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming