NEW YORK--A tentative schedule for testing the effects of decimalization upon the securities industry was unveiled two weeks ago at the Securities Industry Association's (SIA) Foundation for Decimalization conference in New York. The SIA is urging that decimalization testing get underway industry-wide by October of next year.
The testing plan is aimed at helping the industry switch from using price quotes listed in fractions to prices that are decimal-based.
The SIA's schedule for the testing
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming