The challenge for buy-side firms is how to put controls on the device without completely stunting functionality. There are encryption issues and access problems, in addition to password protection policies that must be followed.
But perhaps the most daunting obstacle is the “password reset” requirements that mobile access to the corporate infrastructure requires, says Scott Condron, CTO of BlackRock, who spoke at today’s Buy-Side Technology North American Summit in Manhattan.
“I will tell you, th
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO