What is the definition of an exchange? In the past, it was all about trading and clearing, but increasingly, exchanges rely more on the data, risk management and analytics services to generate profits. They are becoming technology companies that offer trading and clearing services as part of a greater suite of solutions.
At this year's Futures Industry Association (FIA) conference in Florida, a panel of exchange CEOs talked about the evolution of exchanges. Andreas Preuss, head of Eurex's IT and
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities