Danielle Mensah, head of cash markets and deputy head of markets and global sales at Euronext, explains to Waters that there is significant institutional demand for executing trades as safely as possible by seeking to limit market impact due to information leakage around large orders.
The new pool, expected to open for business around the middle of this year, proposes a new method of executing orders, which Mensah says will connect human relationships with new technology. The new platform, she
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech