Wiener Börse has announced plans to assume the role of an APA, a mechanism that European market participants will have to use for their over-the-counter (OTC) trade reporting requirements under Mifid II. A handful of data vendors and exchanges are currently in the process of creating their own APAs from scratch, although Wiener Börse’s offering will only be an upgrade of its existing platform, used to comply with original Mifid mandates.
Alexander Racher, lead data feeds and key account in mar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling