According to Zurich-based SIX Swiss Exchange, the firm decided not to apply for a second license for its Structure Products Exchange.
It is now working as part of the SIX Swiss Exchange, ten years after its founding. SIX tells WatersTechnology that the merger neither changes nor affects the technical operation of the trading segments, the listing process, or the regulations governing it.
“The trading regulations of SIX Structured Products Exchange Ltd will remain unchanged and will be integra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II