The natural trend in technology is to speed things up. The implementation of a new type of platform or solution usually means quicker, more efficient processes. It’s a theme that’s particularly evident in the equity markets, where the speed at which trades occur has been on a continuous upswing.
But all that changed on June 17, 2016, when the Investors Exchange (IEX) and its 350-microsecond delay gained regulatory approval as a national securities exchange from the US Securities and Exchange Co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit