Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities Inc. is planning to disseminate its equities quotes directly over Bloomberg L.P.'s network of quote terminals. No timeframe for the project has been established, but Madoff systems staff are currently discussing with Bloomberg programmers ways to build the necessary links, according to one Madoff source.
Madoff's plans initially call for distributing listed equity data free of charge to end users over Bloomberg's network, according to Peter Madoff,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain