Several primary dealers in U.S. government securities are following the lead of First Boston Corp.'s GovTrade pricing and order-routing system and scrambling to publish their own live offerings over market data vendors' networks. Spear Leeds Government Securities' brand-new aspiring primary dealership is the first to declare its intentions, while plans are being laid at Kidder Peabody & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. and Fuji Securities Inc., according to sources.
First Boston began delivering ex
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse