Bloomberg L.P. and London-based Startek Enterprises Ltd. are planning the release of a product called the Startek Bloomberg Gateway--a device that allows for the distribution of Bloomberg data via a range of off-the-shelf digital data distribution platforms. Individual users will only be allowed to utilize the Gateway if they also subscribe to the Open Bloomberg--a restriction that means Gateway users will still have to pay the full Bloomberg terminal price.
On Nov. 7, Bloomberg and Startek h
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform