Dow Jones Telerate has released a new news service, Money Management Alert, aimed at the institutional investment market. The product covers mutual funds, pension funds and new products and is compiled by a staff of seven Dow Jones reporters; it also incorporates performance ratings and analytical data from outside sources.
Telerate is bundling the service with the Telerate Workstation (TW) at no additional cost, in what clearly is an attempt to woo buy-side customers onto that platform. Thus
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground