Automatic Data Processing Inc. has introduced a new U.K. equity service and signed an agreement with Datastream International and Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) to supply fundamental data and equity research for the service. Called ADP Powerline, the Microsoft Corp. Windows-based service is a replacement for the existing QSTline service, which ADP has been selling into the Topic replacement market, dominated by ICV and Reuters.
According to James Lascelles, U.K. general manager of ADP, the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground