Advent Software Inc. and National Investors Data Services Inc. (Nids) have added software to their respective portfolio management systems that will enable clients to meet Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) requirements and guidelines due to come into effect Jan. 1.
Like other vendors of portfolio management systems, Advent and Nids are keen to provide the tools that will allow clients to comply with AIMR in advance of the year-end deadline.
Advent took the opportunity
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground