First Boston Corp. is extending its GovTrade order-routing system to include mortgage-backed securities (MBS). Beginning this spring, the firm will accept institutional investors' MBS orders entered via Bloomberg L.P. terminals and intends also to add a link to Knight-Ridder Inc.'s network.
The pricing information generated by GovTrade's mortgage-backed securities trading service will be displayed on Bloomberg terminals and Knight-Ridder's Money Center for Windows and its Digital Data Feed
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground