LAST month, Nutley, N.J.-based startup Reitrac L.L.C. launched a new service providing data on real estate investment trusts (REITs). For the time being, the Reitrac service is available only via Bloomberg L.P. screens; however, the vendor is also holding talks with other potential carriers, including Automatic Data Processing Inc., America Online Inc., Compuserve Inc., Crossmar Inc., Prodigy Service Co. and Unilink Network Inc.
Reitrac's product offers aspiring investors a range of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground