LAST month, Nutley, N.J.-based startup Reitrac L.L.C. launched a new service providing data on real estate investment trusts (REITs). For the time being, the Reitrac service is available only via Bloomberg L.P. screens; however, the vendor is also holding talks with other potential carriers, including Automatic Data Processing Inc., America Online Inc., Compuserve Inc., Crossmar Inc., Prodigy Service Co. and Unilink Network Inc.
Reitrac's product offers aspiring investors a range of informati
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1