Criterion Investment Management Co. (CIMC) has tapped Market Vision Corp.'s OpenLink digital feed-handling and workstation software for installation at a new Houston-based trading floor. CIMC, currently a Shaw Data Services Inc. bureau client, is also mulling a new portfolio management system and may test Shaw's new in-house system, Shaw On-Site (SOS).
CIMC, which manages some $12 billion, is ceding about $2 billion in mutual funds to parent Transamerica Corp. and building a new trading room
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground