NEW YORK--Most of the portfolio management software companies that were exhibiting at the Securities Industry Association Information Management Conference had this simple message for attendees: "Wait until later in the year for new features in their products."
For example, Thomson Financial Services' Portia will be adding an EMU conversion module in version 5.0, which is slated to go into beta testing in early July. A production release of the system is due in September. Version 5.0 of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain