Fagin, Kopley & Hanson Inc. (FKH), a New Jersey-based development corporation--and a broker/dealer registered with the National Association of Securities Dealers--is seeking investors for a planned electronic trading network aimed at the corporate bond market. Known as LIMITrader, the system would offer anonymous electronic trading of fixed-income securities to institutions and brokers.
Scott Fagin, executive vice president of FKH declines to comment on the status of the project or the firm's
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground