DERIVEX, a division of Hoboken, N.J.-based Investorgate Communications, has launched a World Wide Web site offering real-time derivatives pricing for interest rate swaps. The site prices FRAs, medium-term and short-term interest rate swaps, annual money, spot annual money and broker-dated FRAs.
According to Don Tyson, director of Investorgate, the service is targeted at institutional investors. "We are supplying the prices in real time, as they are derived from eurodollar futures," he says.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground