Zacks Investment Research Inc. is about to roll out an upgrade of its EASY analytics software that will more timely updates of historical data. The new system, which will allow EASY users to apply CD-ROM-delivered information from Standard & Poor's Corp. Compustat Services Inc., will be launched before year-end.
But some users of Zacks services fear that the launch of a CD-ROM delivery alternative may precipitate an increase in the price of Compustat data and of Zacks' analytics service.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain