Fidelity Management & Research Co. has signed a contract with Market Vision Corp. for the installation of Market Vision's MV Link feed-handling and workstation software at Fidelity's fixed-income trading operation in Boston. The planned system, running on UNIX-based Sun Microsystems Inc. SPARCstations, will be used for the display of the Public Securities Association-sponsored GOVPX Inc. government securities price feed plus support for workstation-based applications.
FMR is responsible for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground