Desktop Data Inc., the financial industry's largest provider of news-filtering services, has begun offering equities quotes from S&P ComStock to users of its NewsEdge news-management system. The move is aimed at providing low-cost access to quotes.
While Waltham, Mass.-based Desktop Data is integrating stock prices into its news services, the firm is also negotiating agreements to offer its news services through quote vendors. Both Quotron and ADP are in the final stages of integrating news
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground