Bloomberg L.P. will add a weekly analysis service covering major foreign exchange and futures markets from U.K.-based MaxAnalysis to the third-party analysis services it already carries. The service--featuring Fibonacci Wave Cycle Analysis--will be available exclusively via Bloomberg Financial Markets' market data and analytics service.
Bloomberg already offers market analysis on the foreign exchange market from McGraw-Hill Inc.'s MMS International. Its U.S. Treasury market analysis is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain