NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems’ Telerate arm has a new buy-side package called Telerate Plus Institutional and has offered it to the Citation Group, the institutional division of Merrill Lynch, which will pass it on to its own institutional customers.
The Telerate Plus Institutional product is a combination of comprehensive capital markets data and equities news from Bridge. The product also contains Telerate’s Athena charting functionality as well as spreadsheet linking and fundamental
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit