NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems’ Telerate arm has a new buy-side package called Telerate Plus Institutional and has offered it to the Citation Group, the institutional division of Merrill Lynch, which will pass it on to its own institutional customers.
The Telerate Plus Institutional product is a combination of comprehensive capital markets data and equities news from Bridge. The product also contains Telerate’s Athena charting functionality as well as spreadsheet linking and fundamental
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground