The future of Pont Data Inc. was in question last week as the company's U.K. corporate entity -- Pont Data Co. -- began weighing its legal options: whether to enter voluntary administration and try to maintain a going concern, or to go into receivership and sell itself off in bits and pieces. Pont's predicament follows its failed efforts to secure financing from and/or relationships with a number of market data vendors.
Late last week it remained unclear whether Pont's U.S. subsidiary would c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech