Canadian-based North American Quotations Inc. has upgraded its Trendsetter quotation service and architecture in an effort to attract regional retail brokerage business in Canada and the U.S. The vendor is preparing to launch its Integrated Brokerage System (IBS), which delivers equities, futures and options data to DOS-based microcomputers that can be linked by local area network.
IBS is currently in beta test at MacDougall, MacDougall & MacTier, a London, Ontario-based regional brokerage.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech