The pace of product development at Reuters Holdings PLC shows no sign of letting up and is likely to accelerate. As it previewed its new Equities 2000 terminal to securities analysts, the company said a robust second half of 1986 will lead to greater spending on marketing, network, and product development. "Two or three more" acquisitions are also likely.
In his presentation to analysts in New York December 9th, managing director Glen Renfrew hinted at overall revenue growth in excess of 30 p
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming