Bloomberg will supplement its current contributed foreign exchange data with Citicorp's CrossMar Inc.'s real-time foreign exchange and deposit rates. The deal ups Bloomberg's FX artillery and enhances its appeal to international equities subscribers.
Bloomberg has been successfully building a subscriber base overseas, adding some 5,000 new subscribers there last year for its international fixed-income and equities data and analytics. The additional foreign exchange data, which allows users to
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers