After years of inscrutability, the Tokyo Stock Exchange has published an English-language pamphlet for information vendors that describes its requirements, procedures and prices for real-time market data. The pamphlet comes in response to repeated requests from non-Japanese market data vendors for clarification of the TSE's policies and procedures (IMD, Oct. 2, 1989; June 12, 1989).
According to the pamphlet, the TSE now supplies market data directly to 80 different entities, including securi
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank