New York--As early as the first quarter, the New York Stock Exchange will offer all vendors the opportunity to send electronic reports detailing who is receiving NYSE market data directly to NYSE, says Ron Jordan, NYSE’s vice president of market data.
For the past six months, NYSE’s "internal" vendors--those who receive NYSE feeds and redistribute the information only within their own organization--have been filing web-based usage reports directly to the exchange. Of NYSE’s 1,600 to 1,700 ve
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit