San Diego-based National Dispatch Center Inc. (NDC) will use Quotes Plus Inc.'s data center in Miami as a source of stock-market alerts for its paging service customers. Quotes Plus utilizes PC Quote Inc.'s data feed to monitor financial markets in real time.
NDC has been testing the system -- dubbed StockMaster -- for two months. The company is now beginning to market the service.
StockMaster transmits up to five different types of alerts to users' pagers when subscriber-selected limits are b
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit