McGraw-Hill Inc.'s S&P ComStock unit and Trans-Lux Corp. last week demonstrated their jointly developed Trading Display System, which combines the ComStock digital data feed with Trans-Lux's wall display technology.
TDS comprises a line of wall display boards of various shapes and sizes. The boards can be used to display the growing number of McGraw-Hill financial data services being delivered via the ComStock feed, as well as Dow Jones & Co.'s news.
According to Mike Hehir, senior vice presid
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers