Last year, EJV Partners L.P. topped IMD's list of companies to watch in 1991. One year later, the EJV has nearly completed testing of UniVu Two, the latest release of the workstation-based service for end-of-day fixed-income data and analytics that was preannounced last June.
Along with the six sell-side firms that formed the partnership in 1990, several buy-side customers have already signed agreements and institutional giant Fidelity Management & Research Co. says that it's actively engage
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit