When Citicorp bought Quotron Systems Inc. in 1987, its homegrown equities information service, Streetsense, suddenly became redundant, and the bank quietly disposed of it. Soon after Streetsense folded its tent, Citicorp sold off the residue, including its ticker plant. Now Streetsense is reemerging as an international digital data feed to rival Telekurs AG's Ticker III.
The company reviving the Streetsense ticker is United Newspapers PLC unit Extel Financial Ltd., a U.K.-based market data co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling