One year after the launch of its Treasury pricing feed, GOVPX Inc. has quietly revised its pricing structure, significantly reducing fees to vendors entering the second year of their redistribution agreements. GOVPX, meanwhile, has notified its subscribers of an additional $45 per month charge to users wishing to parse the page- based feed.
GOVPX has also begun allowing redistributors to carry slimmed-down versions of the page-based feed, covering fewer instruments and data elements. The tac
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming