A-T Financial Information Inc. will open its New York office this month. The Chicago-based redistributor of Telekurs AG's Ticker III data feed will use the office as a springboard into the New York marketplace, where Bankers Trust Co. is testing A-T's Opening Bell for use in its BT World portfolio valuation system.
A-T recently announced the availability of Microsoft Corp.'s Windows 3.0 support for Opening Bell, which A-T began marketing in late 1989. The addition of Windows 3.0 allows the PC
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit