Reuters Holdings PLC has added an equities-oriented 100-day retrieval system to the line of news services it distributes via North American market data vendors. The move reverses Reuters' long-standing policy of making its historical databases available only to users of its own data-delivery platforms.
The reversal signals Reuters' acceptance that the North American retail brokerage market isn't as lucrative as it once appeared. Reuters has opted to compete with Dow Jones & Co.'s franchise as
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming