Seeking damages totalling in excess of $68 million, the Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal stock exchanges have filed suits alleging Quotron Systems Inc. distributed Canadian data to all of its subscribers between 1985 and 1989, while reporting only 1,300 recipients to the exchanges.
The exchanges filed three separate suits two weeks ago in Federal District Court in Manhattan, alleging breach of contract, unjust enrichment, fraud and misrepresentation. The complaints request that the case be tr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech