Telerate Systems Inc. has signed an exclusive agreement with Docupro Inc. covering marketing and development of Docupro's FX Alert paging device in North America. The deal provides Telerate with a replacement for its aging PDQ handheld quotation device, and will likely heat up competition with paging rivals Reuters Holdings PLC and Metriplex Inc.
Docupro's agreement with Telerate also makes it a likely candidate for acquisition by Dow Jones & Co., Telerate's parent company. Docupro operates a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit