Information industry consultant L. Michael Ridder warned vendors and users of what might happen if Dow Jones & Co. moves aggressively to exploit potential synergies between itself and Telerate.
Speaking at Waters Information Services Inc.'s Quotron- Reuters-Telerate conference in New York last month, Ridder said: "The major issue will be in U.S. equities, and the extent to which competitors and customers of Dow Jones might be hurt by its trying to maximize the value of the Broadtape franchis
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech