In a much-requested and long-expected move, the GOVPX Inc. board of directors last week approved the development of a logical version of its heretofore page-based (and unmanipulable) real-time Treasury pricing digital feed. At the same time, GOVPX appointed its first full-time employee: Larry Jones assumed the role of president and chief executive officer last week, and will spearhead GOVPX's efforts to expand its subscribership and add new instruments and products to its repertoire.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming