After several years of struggling under the McGraw-Hill, Inc. umbrella, the Standard and Poor's Trading Systems unit seems on the verge of finding itself. Twelve months after a wrenching top-to- bottom face-lift (MTR, February 1987), S&PTS has a new president, some new products, several new joint marketing deals, and a new high- profile customer, the American Stock Exchange.
"One year ago [S&PTS] was primarily a provider of a wholesale data feed to a small number of organizations who were usi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse