Reuters entertained some 100 shareholders and analysts in New York this month, belaboring the group with a slew of slides and speeches aimed at demonstrating the vendor's continued dominance of its markets. The upbeat presentation -- which didn't include much new information -- was somewhat dampened, however, by company officials' reluctance to address a couple of key issues.
According to sources in attendance at the Sept. 14 meeting, Reuters unleashed five of its top dogs for the occasion: m
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit