LONDON: Thomson Financial subsidiary Marketeye is launching Marketeye.com, a global investor website that will give individual investors access to information from the Thomson Financial stable.
Separately, Inside Market Data hears that the London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE) has chosen Marketeye to supply its website with 15 minute-delayed equities and options indexing data, replacing Reuters' intraday and end-of-day prices. Sources at LIFFE confirm that Reute
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent