As expected (IMD, Feb. 15), Dow Jones Telerate has secured exclusive rights to redistribute real-time pricing data from foreign exchange broker Lasser Marshall Inc.'s parent company MW Marshall & Co. Meanwhile, the vendor is close to completing a similar deal with Exco International PLC, which owns FX brokerage Noonan Astley & Pearce Inc. For the data from both parties, Telerate will pay the sterling equivalent of between $5 and $10 million annually.
According to sources familiar with the dea
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse