Reuters Holdings PLC is preparing to deploy yet another in its seemingly endless line of Advanced Reuter Terminals, an 80386-based trader workstation employing voice recognition. This "ART 386" will be one component of the Reuter Dealer Trading System, or RDTS, which is intended as the backbone of the company's recently announced 24-hour financial futures trading venture with the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
A source who's seen the new box says it physically resembles the 386 workstation just
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit