WASHINGTON, D.C.--The extended comment period for the National Association of Securities Dealers' (NASD) agency quote proposal expired last week, leaving market makers and Electronic Communications Networks (ECNs) waiting for a decision from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). No time period has been set, however. Some data industry insiders are also watching closely as the adoption of this proposal may result in data traffic increases.
Bill Broka, senior vice president of trading a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling