Pont Data Inc. has introduced a Windows version of its PC- based Advantage data and analytics service and is adding local area networking to delivery capabilities for both its Windows- and DOS-based services. At the same time, the equities-oriented data vendor has broadened coverage to include Latin American equity data and fixed-income information from the GOVPX Inc. feed.
The addition of the Windows version 3.0 graphical front- end, networked delivery alternatives and expanded data coverag
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit